Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Below fees are in EUR (Including VAT).
March 14, 2017
March 15 –
May 23, 2017
May 24, 2017
|Full Participant – Member*||€ 450||€ 550||€ 650|
|Full Participant – Non Member||€ 600||€ 690||€ 790|
|Full Participant Low/Low-Middle income countries**||€ 350||€ 450||€ 520|
|Nurse, AHP**** – Member*||€ 260||€ 300||€ 345|
|Nurse, AHP**** – Non Member||€ 310||€ 390||€ 420|
|Nurse**** – Low/Low-Middle income countries**||€ 200||€ 240||€ 290|
|Trainee (Student/Fellows)*** ||€ 260||€ 300||€ 345|
|Optional Function |
|Workshop – Full Day||€ 100 |
* ESPNIC members: In order to apply for this category, please ensure your membership is approved and fees are paid for 2017 before you start the registration process. Registration will not be confirmed otherwise.
To become a member of ESPNIC please click here.
** Low and Low-Middle income countries: Defined according to the World Bank Country Classification of Low income and Lower - middle income economies; please click here to see the Country Classification data.
*** Trainee (Student/Fellow): An official letter of the institution (PDF format), originally stamped and signed by the head of the department confirming this status must be uploaded during the registration process.
**** Nurse, AHP: A copy of your Nurse, AHP ID must be uploaded during the registration process.
Fees for participants include:
- Attendance in all scientific sessions
- Printed material of the Congress
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Access to the Exhibition Area
- Refreshments during coffee breaks as indicated in the program
Payment of registration fees must be made in Euro by one of the following methods:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
Bank Transfer: Please make drafts payable in EURO only to (Additional 30 EUR commission is required):
Account Name ESPNIC 2017 congress, Lisbon (account holder: Kenes International)
Bank Details Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Account Number 693980-52-811
IBAN Number CH97 0483 5069 3980 5281 1
Bank Code 4835
Swift No CRESCHZZ12A
· Please ensure the name of the congress and of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
· All bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and must be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
In case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed to email@example.com
- Cancellations received until and including March 15, 2017 - full refund.
- Cancellations received between March, 16 and May 24, 2017 - 50% will be refunded.
- As of May 25, 2017 – no refund will be made.